Nothing beats your first proper bike. Our Ranger is built tough to deliver huge fun for little riders – with the quality, safety and value that parents love to see. Sized for riders 120-135cm (7 – 9 years of age).
From the footpath to the dirt track, these bikes are designed to build confidence and encourage adventure. The Ranger is not your average kid’s bike, it’s built to endure everything your kids can throw at it. The quality alloy components mean it will go over jumps and ride through muddy creeks for years to come.
- Lightweight, hydroformed alloy frame that is safe and easy to control
- Shimano 7-speed Tourney gearing to keep those legs moving
- Confidence inspiring contact points (handlebars, grips, saddle and pedals) that have been dialled to suit young riders
- Suspension fork to soak up the bumps and improve control over tricky ground
- Quality alloy parts and sealed bearing bottom bracket to withstand years of use and abuse
A quality build with trusted components means a safer, more enjoyable ride and these bikes are the real deal – with quality adjustable alloy components that can grow with young riders.