Big fun for little riders, the Girls Scout 24″ is ready to tackle any terrain. Whether the kids are overtaking you on the trails or learning to ride on their own, parents can be assured our kids bikes are designed for safe, reliable riding.
Kids can be confident over jumps with Zoom suspension fork and in control with 21-Speed Shimano gearing. This tough as nails, quality build means parents can rest assured they’re kids are riding safely. Your kids can throw anything they want at the Girls Scout and it will stand up to the challenge.
- Lightweight, hydroformed alloy frame that is safe and easy to control
- Shimano 21-speed Tourney gearing to keep those legs moving over the toughest terrain
- Confidence inspiring contact points (handlebars, grips, saddle and pedals) that have been dialed to suit young riders
- Suspension fork to soak up the bumps and improve control over tricky ground
- Quality alloy parts and sealed bearing bottom bracket to withstand years of use and abuse
A quality build with trusted components means a safer, more enjoyable ride and these bikes are the real deal – with quality adjustable alloy components that can grow with young riders.
Every Reid bike is tested and certified for safety by SAI Global to meet the ‘5 tick’ certification and exceed Australian Safety standards